Friday, July 8, 2011

Lots of Links

Links - that was what I was meaning to add to my last post!! I thought I'd share with you some of the things that have kept me going through those long nights when I cant' sleep / the days when moving is just too hard and I'm stuck at home.


1. Conceptis Puzzles
My favourite are the link-a-pix but there's heaps here. They keep me amused when I have hours of nothing to do, and the fact you can save your progress means you can come back to it.


2. Dear Girls Above Me
A catalogue of hilarious things said by two girls living above a guy, in apartments with no sound-proffing! They can manage to make me smile when nothing else can.


3. Facebook
Does it even need mentioning? I keep in contact with some of the most amazing people I've ever met through Facebook and the games on this keep me busy when I can't sleep.


4. Making YouTube Videos
I've linked that to the video I made to raise CRPS/RSD Awareness. I found it a really good way to express how I feel and at the same time help to raise more awareness for those of us living with this condition.


And then there's this - my blog. Although I really need to start updating it more regularly, I have found the sense of relief I feel when letting everything out here imense and thoroughly recommend it to anyone with spare time! It's really worth it.


Anyway, I hope that something there can make you smile, or help you get through a long, sleepless night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment